In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform that this website has no commercial character and the content it is not exposed encouragement of economic profit.
In the various pages of WWW.TRADINGRAFA.COM logos or registered outside TRADINGRAFA.COM marks may appear. In these cases always take into account that such marks and / or logos are the property of their rightful owners and TRADINGRAFA.COM has no connection with them, will be used only to illustrate topics, tutorials, instructions, notes, or refer to any company whose name, logo or service is registered. TRADINGRAFA.COM shows such marks respectfully being exposed by his great prestige and relevance.
In any case TRADINGRAFA.COM not responsible for the comments included by users of the service in the areas proposed for this purpose or chat forums, the user is solely responsible for their comments and / or refer to one or various trademarks.
In the rest of the contents of the different pages that make WWW.TRADINGRAFA.COM: The source code, graphic design, images, photographs, sounds, animations, software, texts, banners, advertising as well as the information and contents included in the website WWW.TRADINGRAFA. COM (keeping in mind the above) are protected by the Spanish laws on intellectual and industrial property in favor of TRADINGRAFA.COM reproduced and / or publication of all or part of the website or not allowed may they be handled, distributed, divulged, modified, transformed or treated in any other legally recognized rights of the owner, TRADINGRAFA.COM, without the prior written consent of the same.
The user only and exclusively use the material on this website for your personal and private use, being prohibited its use for commercial purposes or in illegal activities. All rights under copyright are expressly reserved by TRADINGRAFA.COM.
TRADINGRAFA.COM ensure compliance with the above conditions and the correct use of the contents presented in its website, exercising all civil and criminal penalties that apply in the case of infringement or violation of these rights by the user.
Protection of personal data
As part of compliance with current legislation included in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (Act), which aims to guarantee and protect, regarding the treatment of personal data, freedoms and fundamental rights of individuals, and especially their honor and personal privacy, TRADINGRAFA.COM informs users that:
TRADINGRAFA.COM has adopted the technical and organizational measures as provided in current regulations.
The personal data that is collected in the forms of employment of the web site TRADINGRAFA.COM be exclusively used by TRADINGRAFA.COM and never by external entities. The purpose of such storage will mainly manage the services contracted by the customer as well as notifications TRADINGRAFA.COM make it sees fit in relation to the services offered.
The Personal Data obtained from the form for registering domain names are transferred to the International Registering Authority National or Authority. This transfer is intended solely and exclusively for the purposes directly related to the legitimate functions of the transferor (TRADINGRAFA.COM) through the contract, ie the domain name registration.
The collection and processing of Personal Data aims at maintaining the contractual relationship may be established with TRADINGRAFA.COM as well as carrying out the tasks of information, training, marketing (always identified as such) and other company activities.
TRADINGRAFA.COM has taken appropriate security levels to data provided and also have installed all technical means and measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data we provide.
The user may at any time exercise their rights under the law, access, rectification, cancellation and opposition. The exercise of these rights may initially realize through the contract form, or later at any time by sending an e-mail to …
info (at sign) TRADINGRAFA.COM
, Identifying and requesting. They can also exercise these rights under the terms established in the regulations.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or device you use (smartphone, tablet, connected TV ….) To access certain web pages or applications. Cookies allow, among other things, collect statistical information, facilitate certain technical capabilities, store and retrieve information about browsing habits or preferences of a user of your computer, depending on the information they contain and how they use your computer can be used to recognize the user.
A cookie is stored on a computer in order to identify the browser while interacting with our websites or applications. A website may set a cookie in the browser if the preferences allow it. A browser only allows a web site to access the cookies it sets and not to those under other Web sites. On websites and applications TRADINGRAFA.COM third party cookies, which allow collecting anonymous statistical data on the visits received in order to track the advertising campaigns that may be in force at the time of the visit are used.
Why cookies are important?
TRADINGRAFA.COM uses these cookies for operational reasons: Balanced and traffic limitation as a method of service assurance and ease of use: Make it easy and friendly navigation on websites and applications, such as remembering aspects of the user as their language , country, browser, etc … Certain cookies are essential for you to use services of the websites of TRADINGRAFA.COM.
Types of cookies used by TRADINGRAFA.COM
Technical cookies: to help improve the quality of our service, including storing user preferences, improving the selection of ad that presents the search results, and track user trends. Cookies are also used in advertising media to help advertisers manage their advertising through the web.
Cookies advertising management: Third-party cookies are used for the provision of advertising on our websites and applications. Allow to collect anonymous statistics about the visits received to track data of an advertising campaign. They may also collect information including user IP and ISP, usually for purposes of geotargeting or exposure measurement of certain depending on your browser settings and behavior after exposure to advertising campaigns in internet advertisements: the number of impressions of a particular advertising medium, the number of clicks, visitors to the page, etc.
Cookies statistics: collect information on date of visit, the URL and the title of the web page visited. The reports generated with this information are purely statistical giving information about browsing behavior anonymously.
Session cookies: type information stored in the user community TRADINGRAFA.COM, keeping the user nick to avoid introducing page to page, encrypted data and information on the user favorites is also saved
Cookies analytical: they are used to track on the search engine from which you visited the website and what search terms were used to find, calculate the time spent on the web in each session and the number of times the user has visited the page.
The list of cookies used may be changed depending on the inclusion or exclusion of services websites and applications.
Types of cookies by maturity
Cookies used in TRADINGRAFA.COM can have the following types of maturity:
1. Online: With expiration once the user logs out.
2. Related Service with a personalized service within the site, with maturities below twenty four hours (24h).
3. Persistent: are permanently installed in your browser and is activated every time you visit the site, as long as its use is not clear.
To learn how to configure the management of cookies on your browser or device, in the case where the block, you may need certain services that use are not available to you. Here are links where you will find information on how you can turn your preferences in major browsers:
Finally, you can go to the website Your Online Choices also where to find useful information, you can configure, supplier by supplier, preferences on third-party advertising cookies.
TRADINGRAFA.COM thank you consents to accept cookies, this helps us obtain more precise data that enable us to improve the content and design of our websites and applications to suit your preferences.
1. TRADINGRAFA.COM is committed through this means not to make misleading advertising.
To this end, therefore, they will not be considered false advertising formal or numeric errors which may be found throughout the content of the various sections of the web of TRADINGRAFA.COM, produced as a result of maintenance and / or incomplete update or faulty information contained in these sections. TRADINGRAFA.COM, in accordance with the provisions of this paragraph, undertakes to correct as soon as it becomes aware of such errors.
2. TRADINGRAFA.COM may change without prior notice, the information contained in its website, as well as its settings and presentation.
3. TRADINGRAFA.COM agrees not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such, pursuant to the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce. Therefore, it will be considered as advertising information sent TO THE CLIENTS of TRADINGRAFA.COM that correspondence, provided its object is to maintain the existing contractual relationship between client and TRADINGRAFA.COM as well as carrying out the tasks of information , training and other activities of the service that the customer has contracted with the company.
4. TRADINGRAFA.COM not liable for damages caused or likely to occur, whatever their nature, derived from the use of information, the matters contained in this web site and the programs included. The links (links) and hypertext, which, through the website www.TRADINGRAFA.COM, allow the user to access features and services offered by third parties not owned or under the control of TRADINGRAFA.COM; the company is not responsible or the information contained therein or any effects that might result from such information.
5. TRADINGRAFA.COM not responsible for the breach of any applicable rule that may be incurred by user while accessing the website www.TRADINGRAFA.COM and / or use of the information contained therein.
6. TRADINGRAFA.COM not responsible for the illegitimate use that third parties may make of the brand names, product names, trademarks, not owned by that entity, appearing on the Web-Site www.TRADINGRAFA.COM . It is not responsible for the integrity, veracity and legality of the contents of the web links which can be accessed from www.TRADINGRAFA.COM.
7. TRADINGRAFA.COM not responsible for the viruses that originate in a data transmission by third parties (eg, macros in word processors, Java applets and Active X programs), created with the aim to obtain negative results for a computer system.
8. In short, the user is solely responsible for the use they make of the services, contents, links (links) and hypertext included in the website www.TRADINGRAFA.COM.